Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whoopie Pies!

Somewhere along the way my photography blog has become a baking blog as well, we'll just blame it on my undiagnosed ADD.
My oldest daughter Kristie didn't want a cake for her birthday this year, she wanted whoopie pies, which was alright with my hubby, cause he loves em too. If you've never had them you are seriously missing out, they are fabulous! I got this recipe from a book called "From Amish and Mennonite Kitchens" excellent book! I spent all morning making these for Kristie, so Happy Birthday Kip! even though it's early :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooo thank you, Mom! I thought you got the pics from a site, until I read where you already made them and I noticed the plate. Lovely pics and even lovely pies. Can't wait to eat them :-)

    ReplyDelete